Download our Dark Fiber product sheet for more detailed information.
- Flexibility: Design your network to support the configurations, services and applications you need since you’ll light the network with your own equipment.
- Security: Get maximum security with private physical network infrastructure on your own dedicated strands of fiber.
- Control: Select the equipment that’s best suited for your applications while utilizing your in-house optical expertise to manage your network—it’s all under your control.
- Scalability: Scale your network to virtually any bandwidth without the need for costly and disruptive upgrades.
Metro area coverage.
We have an extensive low-latency network and massive amounts of fiber throughout metro New York and New Jersey. Our footprint makes it the perfect location to deploy Dark Fiber for media & entertainment agencies, large financial institutions, service providers, content providers and school systems. The network includes access to all major financial exchanges and 16 diverse river crossings.
We offer unparalleled Dark Fiber density in areas of New York State and Connecticut including Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, Hartford, Stamford, Bridgeport, New Haven and New London.
Our dense metro Boston network provides Dark Fiber from downtown, south to Providence, west to Worcester, north to New Hampshire and everywhere in between.
Our Transcom Route utilizes a unique path from New York City to Washington DC and Virginia that is entirely diverse from the east coast I-95 communications corridor. This path offers an alternate route to highly congested areas for backup and recovery, cloud services, content delivery and more. Customers who use this route from the north can also connect directly to our Potomac River crossing, bringing optimized latency and added network diversity to areas of Virginia, including the data center hub of Ashburn.
Our Dark Fiber routes extend from Los Angeles to San Diego with connectivity to our Los Angeles data centers located at 624 S. Grand Avenue, 609 W. 7th Street, and 530 W. 6th Street.
- Large organizations with advanced networking needs and in-house IT for easier network management.
- Unlimited bandwidth and high-speed connections, with the highest levels of security, disaster recovery and backup.
- Financial services companies that need unlimited bandwidth and complete control in order to collaborate in real time and execute transactions instantaneously—with total reliability.
How we work with you.
For over 25 years, we’ve been working with customers to build end-to-end communications infrastructure solutions. We’ll work closely with your business to understand your needs and design custom solutions for your unique priorities and challenges. We know the opportunities that a well-designed and maintained network can bring to your organization. That’s why we monitor your network around the clock through our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center. And as you continue to pursue new possibilities, we’ll be here ready to connect you to the technologies and innovations you need to stay ahead.
Let's talk about your connectivity needs.
Your business is unique—and so are your connectivity needs. With an individualized approach, we’ll show you how our infrastructure solutions will serve you today and prepare you for tomorrow.