Staying connected is no longer an added benefit—it’s a necessity. Tenants increasingly want dedicated, high capacity connectivity, tailored to their needs. We can help you implement flexible, scalable network solutions to provide this critical utility and bring added value to your property. Additionally, 5G will help you make your buildings more efficient and provide additional services, through connected technologies like internet of things (IoT) and CBRS (Citizens’ Broadband Radio Service) networks. Whatever your needs, we’ll work with you to find a secure, scalable solution that works for your property.
New opportunity through connectivity.
In an industry experiencing a complex and ever-evolving landscape, there are many challenges you must address to create greater value for both tenants and investors. Supporting current and future commercial real estate demands will require careful planning and a comprehensive mix of infrastructure solutions.
- Increased coverage and capacity: Enhanced coverage and capacity allow tenants to access services anywhere on your property with enough bandwidth to meet their increasing data needs. You’ll also be able to enable new technologies for your tenants, guests and visitors—from artificial intelligence to remote services.
- Improved security and protection: Secure fiber networks and private LTE can help you improve security through more intelligent property management.
- More reliability: You can provide highly reliable connectivity to tenants, so they can confidently and securely perform critical work and stay connected throughout your properties.
- Greater efficiency: Connected thermostats, smart lighting and other IoT technologies can help you manage your buildings more efficiently, by focusing resources where they’re most needed. Additionally, you can simplify management by using us as a single source for multiple connectivity solutions.
- Providing a fourth utility: Since tenants consider connectivity a utility, you must be able to provide it for new customers. That way, you can also leverage your communications infrastructure to create new revenue streams for your business through other connectivity providers.
of real estate executives in the United States plan to include smart buildings as part of their portfolio or investments in the next 18 months.1
of real estate executives believe tenants will pay at least a 6%–10% premium to be in a smart building.1
of CRE executives indicated that their firms’ lack of internal expertise and/or capability remains an obstacle for collecting or utilizing data to drive decision-making.2
A trusted partner for all of your network needs.
With our comprehensive suite of infrastructure and over 25 years of experience, we can handle all your connectivity needs, so your focus remains where you need it to be—on the maintenance and upkeep of your properties. As your trusted provider, we work closely with you to assess your needs and develop a plan that works for you long term. We can develop solutions that deliver better indoor service in hard-to-serve, high-traffic areas and allow you to offer new and innovative connectivity options to your tenants, visitors and guests. Through scalable solutions that range from indoor small cells to our nearly limitless capacity fiber networks, we’ll make sure your property can meet the continuous demand for data—today and in future. Additionally, we can manage relationships with multiple wireless carriers, and are an active member of Realcomm and the CBRS Alliance—demonstrating our commitment to helping you stay ahead.
How we work with you.
For over 25 years, we’ve been working with customers to implement communications infrastructure solutions. We’ll work closely with your business to understand your needs and design custom solutions for your unique priorities and challenges. We know the opportunities that a well-designed and maintained network can bring to your organization. That’s why we monitor your network around the clock through our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center. And as you continue to pursue new possibilities, we’ll be here ready to connect you to the technologies and innovations you need to stay ahead.
Let’s talk about your connectivity needs.
Your business is unique—and so are your connectivity needs. With an individualized approach, we’ll show you how our infrastructure solutions will serve you today and prepare you for tomorrow.
1 Deloitte, “2020 Commercial Real Estate Outlook,” 2019
2 Altus Group, “From Innovation to Value in Commercial Real Estate,” 2020