Download our Colocation product sheet for more detailed information.
- Performance and reliability: Carrier-grade high-bandwidth, low-latency connectivity.
- Scalability: The ability to add or modify colocation space based on your configuration requirements, with multiple connectivity options.
- Strategically located: 900+ strategically positioned data centers, PoPs and COs to facilitate high-bandwidth connectivity to key business customers, including carrier hotels, data centers and content providers.
- Support: A long-term data center operator with a proven track record and around-the-clock monitoring from our Network Operations Center.
- Flexible space, power and connectivity options
- Backup power
- Environmentally controlled infrastructure
- Secure access
- Data center operations
- Carrier interconnection
- Disaster recovery/business continuity
- Off-site business applications
- 530 W. 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA
- 609 W. 7th Street, Los Angeles, CA
- 624 S. Grand Avenue (One Wilshire), Los Angeles, CA
- 960 Main Street, Hartford, CT
- 5 Landmark Square, Stamford, CT
- 900 2nd Street, Washington DC
- 600 S. Federal Street, Chicago, IL
- 1 Summer Street, Boston, MA
- 34 St. Martin Drive, Marlborough, MA
- 1 Federal Street, Springfield, MA
- 474 Main Street, Worcester, MA
- 11 New Plant Court, Owning Mills, MD
- 1399 S. Rock Springs Road, Rising Sun, MD
- 1 Sundial Avenue, Manchester, NH
- 165 Halsey Street, Newark, NJ
- 950A S. 2nd Street, Plainfield, NJ
- 111 8th Avenue, 8th Floor, New York, NY
- 360 Hamilton Avenue, White Plains, NY
- 101 East Town Street, Columbus, OH
- 1985 Ticonderoga Boulevard, Chester Springs, PA
- 155 Woodland Road, Hellertown, PA
- 401 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
- 1309 Noble Street, Philadelphia, PA
- 300 Carpenter Street, Providence, RI
- Key business customers—including carrier hotels, data centers and content providers—that need high-bandwidth connectivity.
- Businesses that want colocation services and network solutions through a single provider.
- Media & entertainment companies that need to implement new applications and network services.
- National healthcare providers, whose networks span the country and require high-bandwidth, low-latency connectivity.
- Wholesale providers that must continue to transport data in places where they don’t have fiber.
- Tech companies looking to set up their own server hardware in the heart of a data center, for more economical and easier scalability.
How we work with you.
For over 25 years, we’ve been working with customers to build end-to-end communications infrastructure solutions. We’ll work closely with your business to understand your needs and design custom solutions for your unique priorities and challenges. We know the opportunities that a well-designed and maintained network can bring to your organization. That’s why we monitor your network around the clock through our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center. And as you continue to pursue new possibilities, we’ll be here ready to connect you to the technologies and innovations you need to stay ahead.
Let's talk about your connectivity needs.
Your business is unique—and so are your connectivity needs. With an individualized approach, we’ll show you how our infrastructure solutions will serve you today and prepare you for tomorrow.