Whatever the nature of your business, we can provide you with critical access to the network infrastructure you need—nearly anywhere in the country.
- Wireless carriers (international, domestic, and regional): We give carriers access to a unique portfolio of communications infrastructure to support increasing data consumption. Learn more.
- Fiber providers: We can help extend connectivity for companies that utilize fiber as a core part of their offering to customers, such as managed connectivity providers, cloud communication and unified communication (UC/UCaaS) service providers, and resellers.
- Colocation facilities: Edge computing companies, data centers and other colocation facilities can use our infrastructure to enable and enhance their own systems, putting your technology closer to your customers and decreasing latency.
- Hyperscalers: Our towers, small cells and fiber provide an end-to-end solutions for companies who are building out hyperscale computing infrastructure and next-gen networks.
As you work to deploy, extend and densify your network in response, we can help. As the nation’s largest provider of shared communications infrastructure, our unique portfolio as well as connected data centers, PoPs (points of presence), COs (central offices) and thousands of lit buildings give you a fast and easy way to expand your network.
small cells on air or under contract
route miles of fiber
connected data centers, PoPs and COs
New opportunity through connectivity.
Our expansive network of assets across the country give you new opportunities to expand your network and better meet your customers’ needs.
- Access: Our nationwide fiber network gives you access to more diverse paths and unique routes so you can quickly expand your own network and meet growing needs, including wireless backhaul. And with access to our robust tower portfolio, we can help you eliminate coverage gaps.
- Connectivity: You’ll have new options for meeting growing connectivity and capacity needs of your customers as demand for data continues to skyrocket.
- Responsiveness: Our infrastructure is monitored around the clock from our Network Operations Center (NOC) with service teams on the ground ready to respond at a moments notice to resolve issues and ensure continual service.
- Innovation: We enable next-gen solutions from edge computing to fixed wireless and CBRS to make sure our solutions can keep pace with cutting-edge breakthroughs, so that you can stay ahead—whatever the future holds.
is the average mobile data usage in North America expected by 2025.1
expected cumulative CapEx spend on edge IT infrastructure and data center facilities by 2030.2
is the projected speed of fixed broadband by 2023.3
How we work with you.
For over 25 years, we’ve been working with customers to build end-to-end communications infrastructure solutions. We’ll work closely with your business to understand your needs and design custom solutions for your unique priorities and challenges. We know the opportunities that a well-designed and maintained network can bring to your organization. That’s why we monitor your network around the clock through our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center. And as you continue to pursue new possibilities, we’ll be here ready to connect you to the technologies and innovations you need to stay ahead.
Let’s talk about your connectivity needs.
Your business is unique—and so are your connectivity needs. With an individualized approach, we’ll show you how our infrastructure solutions will serve you today and prepare you for tomorrow.
1 Ericsson, “Ericsson Mobility Report,” 2019
2 State of the Edge, “State of the Edge 2020: A Market and Ecosystem Report for Edge Computing,” 2020
3 Cisco, “Cisco Annual Internet Report (2018–2023) White Paper,” 2020