It’s easy to see how modern network infrastructure will enable smart cities and new federal public safety networks, but the need goes much further. Nearly every government agency and organization will need to invest in order to meet the demands of constituents, who increasingly expect the same level of service and capabilities as they get when engaging with the private sector. System integrators are critical to making this happen. We have several infrastructure solutions that they can utilize:
- Small cells: Small cells support greater data demand and newer wireless technologies like 5G and internet of things (IoT) networks.
- Dedicated fiber: The high speed and capacity of fiber makes it ideal as a backbone for all your operational needs—not just transport.
- Emerging solutions: Technologies like edge data centers and CBRS will soon take center stage. By embracing them now, you’ll ensure that your agency remains on the cutting edge.
When it comes to making upgrades to your systems, we know and understand the strict and necessary requirements put in place to ensure continuity, fairness and safety. We’ll work closely with you to make sure we’re adhering to all mandates across relevant regulatory bodies, while meeting the highest levels of security. We also know how important it is for you to get to market quickly and in accordance with strict budgets. As the nation’s largest provider of shared communications infrastructure, we’re ideally suited to address your most critical, high priority needs as you evolve into the future. And with relationships with hundreds of municipalities and communities around the country, and many existing contract vehicles, we’re ready to hit the ground running on day one.
small cells on air or under contract
route miles of fiber
New opportunity through connectivity.
Our infrastructure is located throughout the country and ready for you to take advantage. We’ll work directly with you or with system integrators to bring many new benefits to your federal agency or military installation.
- More efficiency and effectiveness: Our fiber and wireless networks will allow you to collaborate better across agencies, locations and with communities and constituents. With more modern infrastructure in place, you’ll be able to enable technologies like automation, freeing up valuable resources and increasing productivity.
- Better visibility and control: With the right network technology in place, you can gather and process more data—giving you better visibility into your organization. This will allow you to identify patterns, anticipate needs and solve problems faster.
- Maximum security and resilience: Upgraded networks will allow you to execute more complex tasks and get more from your systems. You can also set up private fiber and wireless networks that operate outside public switches and traffic—providing the highest levels of security possible.
- Greater future-proofing: Our infrastructure is integral to new technologies like 5G, edge computing and CBRS. As your agency continues to evolve to meet new challenges like integrated databases or AI-powered machine learning, you can be sure that your networks will be able to keep up. We also work with multiple vendors and providers, so you can be sure all your systems will work together.
- More sustainable growth: We embrace a shared model that allows multiple customers to collocate on the same infrastructure, creating a more sustainable model for growth and more efficient use of resources like water, metal, energy and other materials.
pages of government records are planned to be digitized by 2024.1
estimated value of the global government cloud market by 2023.2
A trusted partner with experience at the federal level.
When launching a major new initiative, you want a partner who knows how to work with large governmental organizations. We have many years of experience engaging with federal agencies through our wireless carrier partnerships, our work with system integrators and consultation with regulatory bodies like the FCC. We understand how to meet Federal Acquisition Requirements (FAR), and continue to stay up to date on any changes to those requirements. We also know how to get started quickly by working directly through procurement and existing contract vehicles, such as DISA/DITCO and BPA.
We’ll work with you to develop sophisticated, turnkey network solutions—delivered through our shared infrastructure model that lets you take advantage of existing infrastructure to reduce your footprint and use space efficiently within communities. Through our work with other agencies, we know that network downtime just isn’t an option. That’s why we’re proud to provide best-in-class service-level agreements (SLAs). And you’ll rest easy knowing that your systems are backed by the resources and stability of an S&P 500 company with more than 4,000 employees nationwide.
How we work with you.
For 30 years, we’ve been working with customers to implement communications infrastructure solutions. We’ll work closely with your business to understand your needs and design custom solutions for your unique priorities and challenges. We know the opportunities that a well-designed and maintained network can bring to your organization. That’s why we monitor your network around the clock through our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center. And as you continue to pursue new possibilities, we’ll be here ready to connect you to the technologies and innovations you need to stay ahead.
Let’s talk about your connectivity needs.
Your business is unique—and so are your connectivity needs. With an individualized approach, we’ll show you how our infrastructure solutions will serve you today and prepare you for tomorrow.
1 The National Archives and Records Administration, "Strategic plan 2018-2022," 2018
2 P&S Market Research, "Government cloud market to reach $49.2 billion by 2023," 2018