Download our Ultra-Low Latency product sheet for more detailed information.
- Performance: We are a long-term owner of approximately 85,000 route miles of fiber, giving you access to one of the largest and densest networks in the country—and ensuring best-in-class latencies while minimizing service disruptions.
- Reliability: All of our Ultra-Low Latency solutions are backed by a Service Level Agreement, giving you the peace of mind you need.
- Flexibility: We work closely with you to design and configure your network according to your needs, and we give you the ability to upgrade your bandwidth between 1Gbps and 10Gbps at any time.
- Efficiency: We simplify your network management and eliminate the need to relocate offices closer to interconnection facilities and data centers.
- The most direct fiber routes within the New York, New Jersey and Chicago financial markets
- Point-to-point optical Wavelength and Dark Fiber solutions
- Custom networking designs and flexible configurations
- 1400 Federal Boulevard, Carteret, NJ
- 165 Halsey Street, Newark, NJ
- 755 Secaucus Avenue, Secaucus, NJ
- 111 8th Avenue, New York, NY
- 60 Hudson Street, New York, NY
- 1919 Park Avenue, Weehawken, NJ
- 300 JFK Boulevard East, Weehawken, NJ
- 1700 MacArthur Boulevard, Mahwah, NJ
- 2905 Diehl Road, Aurora, IL
- 350 East Cermak Road, Chicago, IL
- Businesses across industry verticals looking to transport critical data between key data centers and interconnection facilities with best-in-class latency.
- Financial institutions that need to conduct high-speed financial transactions without delays and maintain competitive advantage.
- Media & entertainment companies that must transport media quickly and cost-effectively—for purposes such as streaming, live events and pushing content further to the edge.
How we work with you.
For over 25 years, we’ve been working with customers to build end-to-end communications infrastructure solutions. We’ll work closely with your business to understand your needs and design custom solutions for your unique priorities and challenges. We know the opportunities that a well-designed and maintained network can bring to your organization. That’s why we monitor your network around the clock through our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center. And as you continue to pursue new possibilities, we’ll be here ready to connect you to the technologies and innovations you need to stay ahead.
Let’s talk about your connectivity needs.
Your business is unique—and so are your connectivity needs. With an individualized approach, we’ll show you how our infrastructure solutions will serve you today and prepare you for tomorrow.