With our network of over 40,000 cell towers across the country, we can help find the right solution for your needs. In dense areas, where towers aren’t feasible, we have access to more than 10,000 rooftop sites. We own or have rights for the land under many of our towers—providing us with opportunities to expand beyond our core infrastructure offerings. Whatever your communication needs, we can help bring your business up to speed today, while helping you prepare for tomorrow.
- Range: Our towers can broadcast signals over extended ranges—helping you reach nearly every corner of the country.
- Versatility: As a shared infrastructure provider, a single tower can host a wide range of equipment types—not just antennas.
- Simplified Operations: As a nationwide infrastructure provider, with one of the largest portfolios of towers, we are dedicated to helping you simplify the process of planning and managing your network—making it easier for you to take advantage of new opportunities.
- Single Source: With towers in all of the top 100 markets and stretching across 49 states and one US territory, we are a single provider for all connectivity needs. And if your network needs additional capacity to meet demand, we can work to provide complementary solutions such as small cells so you have comprehensive coverage and capacity.
- Stability: As a successful infrastructure company with a long and stable history, you can count on us to be with you for the long haul. All of our towers are located on land we own or have rights to and, to ensure continuity, they are monitored year-round by our Network Operations Center, and are inspected and reviewed by our technicians and engineers on a regular basis.
Monopole, Lattice and Guyed Towers
- Include space for antenna arrays and microwave dishes; fed by backhaul coaxial copper or fiber.
- Also include equipment shelters and ground space, allowing connectivity to fiber and edge data centers.
- Provide all the same capabilities as monopole, lattice or guyed towers, but in more densely populated areas. They're also ideal for fixed wireless installations.
- Depending on the building, may not have as much rooftop space available.
- Broadcasting any type of wireless signal over large geographic areas.
- Wireless carriers and cable companies that are looking to extend or fortify their coverage for the last mile of connectivity or across the country.
- Broadcast companies (TV or radio) that want to extend their coverage or prepare for changes in technology.
- Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs) who are using fixed wireless technology to bring high speed internet to rural and underserved areas.
- Utility companies that plan to use remote monitoring systems across counties and states to improve efficiency, as well as track outages and catch emergencies.
- Public safety organizations that want to set up a dedicated public safety network, separate from commercial wireless traffic.
How we work with you.
For over 25 years, we’ve been working with customers to implement communications infrastructure solutions. We’ll work closely with your business to understand your needs and design custom solutions for your unique priorities and challenges. We know the opportunities that a well-designed and maintained network can bring to your organization. That’s why we monitor your network around the clock through our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center. And as you continue to pursue new possibilities, we’ll be here ready to connect you to the technologies and innovations you need to stay ahead.
Let's talk about your connectivity needs.
Your business is unique—and so are your connectivity needs. With an individualized approach, we’ll show you how our infrastructure solutions will serve you today and prepare you for tomorrow.