The power of two.
Today, the need for connectivity is continually evolving. From big data to remote collaboration and IoT, your clients need advanced and more efficient network solutions now more than ever.
With our unique, nationwide portfolio of fiber solutions, towers and small cells, we can work together to pull you past the competition and bring your clients into the future.
route miles of fiber
small cells on air or under contract
By your side, from start to finish.
At Crown Castle we always sell with you, so our relationship will never be anything less than a true partnership. It’s one of the reasons why we have some of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
- Process transparency: Being a true partner means always being honest and transparent. Our sales and operations teams are highly collaborative—you’ll always know what’s going on and will be able to easily communicate with your clients.
- Full team service: You’ll have access to a full local support team during service delivery—from sales engineers on calls, to in-depth reports, dedicated project managers and fully-staffed NOC facilities providing around-the-clock support—with 90% of issues being resolved without any escalation, and a customer portal for network and ticket monitoring.
- Flexible custom solutions: We customize our solutions to meet your client’s unique requirements, no matter how complex they may be. You also get access to one of the largest and densest fiber networks in the country, providing diverse paths and unique routes.
- Competitive compensation: Our compensation structure rivals our best-in-class peers, with Rules of Engagement that maximize opportunity for you.
- Commitment to partners: Selecting a partner that sets you up for success is so important. We provide ongoing training, responsive support and network planning sessions on new products, tools and trends. And to make our work even more seamless, we’re continually investing in technology such as pricing tools.
- Stability you can count on: Partner with the confidence that comes from working with an S&P 500 company that has over 25 years owning and operating network infrastructure nationwide. We own all our infrastructure, so you don’t have to worry about your clients’ networks changing hands.
- Future vision: Our infrastructure will keep pace with innovation, so your clients’ networks can continue to evolve with them. We’re at the forefront of 5G, edge computing and CBRS—which are all critical for the evolution of enterprise connectivity.
BEAU T. HENDRICK COO, INTELLYS CORPORATION
“[Crown Castle] makes our organization better. They make [us] think about the different opportunities we can create for our customers.”
Driving success, together.
We’re proud to work with a diverse set of partners who operate in different industries and markets. That’s why our partners rely on our expertise to provide them with resources and programs tailored to their business goals and customer needs. And our Branded White Label Reseller program is no different. This program enables managed service providers (MSPs) and wholesalers to work alongside our team to drive Managed SD-WAN and security solutions for their customers. We’ll provide you with the tools to sell and work with you every step of the way to support a successful deployment.
Learn more about our Branded White Label Reseller program here.
A true partner.
At Crown Castle, our approach is to always sell with our partners. We never cut them out of the process or use the term ‘indirect channel,’ and we’ll work hand-in-hand throughout any engagement. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with partners who share our ambitions and values. And with over 25 years of experience and scale as an S&P 500 company, you can rest easy knowing we’ll always be there when you need us, for as long as you need us.
Give your clients best-in-class solutions.
From traditional Internet Access and Ethernet circuits delivered directly to your customer’s suite to advanced Managed Private Optical Networks (MPON) that require deep technical expertise, we offer a comprehensive range of fiber solutions.
With our towers and small cells, we provide creative solutions that can be scaled for future needs. We’ve also invested in new technology like edge solutions and CBRS that will become a necessity for many enterprise customers.
See how our TeamsWork.
Delivering end-to-end solutions for our customer’s customers
Raising the bar for a network consulting company
Interested in becoming a Crown Castle partner?
Get in touch today and learn how our individualized approach and comprehensive solutions can add expertise and value to your client’s networks.
Answers to frequently asked questions
We’ve recently made some changes to our program to emphasize responsive communication with our partners, including new leadership and new support roles, a partner welcome handbook and updated Rules of Engagement.
We offer solutions and connectivity to both on-net and off-net (Type 2) locations throughout the United States. All of these solutions and locations would be managed by Crown Castle—making management simpler for clients and allowing us to focus on bringing diverse routes and solutions together to fit your customer’s unique needs.
We offer a comprehensive suite of solutions:
- Dark Fiber or managed solutions (Wavelength, Ethernet, Private Networks)
- Internet Access, Cloud Connect, Managed SD-WAN, Colocation, Optical Encryption, Video Transport and more.
We use these to create custom networks based on your customers’ unique requirements—taking into account things like number of locations, bandwidth, redundancy, configuration needs, etc. Most other providers only offer out-of-the-box products that won’t be customized based on your customer’s needs.
We’re not like other companies, and don’t want to be. Our sole focus is communications infrastructure and we’re singularly invested in our solutions and services for a number of reasons:
- Downtime costs a lot. That’s why we offer five nines of uptime.
- We know the value of local resources and have local support in every major market with four geographically diverse NOC facilities.
- We provide full transparency in our fiber routes so you know where your data is headed.
Crown Castle is a national company who has acquired some of the best regional fiber companies in the business including Lightower, Wilcon, Fibernet Direct and Sunesys. We’ve worked hard over the last few years and spent significant capital to fully integrate the best practices from each of these companies. We have single unified networks, systems, management, NOC facilities and tools.