As the nation’s largest provider of shared communications infrastructure, we can provide a number of solutions that make your operations smarter, safer and more reliable. With redundant connections and diverse paths, we’ll not only improve reliability and connectivity, but you’ll have the capacity and scale you need to implement cutting-edge solutions that can drive efficiency and remove human error from the equation. The right network infrastructure will allow you to install smarter monitoring systems and autonomous alarms that will keep your employees safe and your sites secure—so you can focus on keeping the country running smoothly.
New opportunity through connectivity.
Connectivity provides you with many opportunities by enabling remote monitoring and automating controls throughout the entire process—from extraction sites to distribution networks.
- Better visibility and control: With the right infrastructure, an internet of things (IoT) network will be visible to your central operations centers—from rigs, to drills, to pipelines and all the personnel who operate them.
- Smarter systems: With a powerful network and cloud infrastructure in place, you’ll be able to collect and analyze massive amounts of data in real time—giving you the ability to identify patterns in weather, equipment pressure and temperature and make your business smarter and more efficient.
- Safer operations: Remote monitoring and alarm systems are a critical component of safety—you’ll know exactly what’s happening at all times and can move quickly to address issues and more accurately plan for maintenance.
- Increased security: With the right connections, you can support modern surveillance and security systems—especially important in remote areas where traditional networks can’t reach.
of oil and gas companies have artificial intelligence and big data/analytics at the top of their investment list.1
of oil and gas companies have had a recent cybersecurity incident.2
average bottom line increase associated with using predictive, data-driven maintenance.3
average financial impact to each offshore oil and gas company annually due to unplanned downtime.3
The infrastructure for your critical systems.
To keep you connected, we offer a comprehensive network of communications infrastructure. From your office headquarters to your most remote drilling sites, we can bring you the connectivity you need.
- Wireless: You can take advantage of our towers and small cells to support advanced IoT networks and telemetry.
- Remote access: Our towers provide optimal space for fixed wireless antennas that can bring short-term high-speed connectivity to remote drill sites, rigs and pipeline builds.
- Fiber networks: Our high-capacity fiber can support all your critical network needs including always-on monitoring and complex data analysis.
An end-to-end partner for all of your network needs.
As an energy company, you rely on nimble teams to accomplish big tasks. We can help amplify your efforts with our vast expertise and resources. We’re an S&P 500 company with approximately 5,000 employees across the country. You can count on us to make sure everything is handled from beginning to end. We know how critical your systems are to safety and revenue. That’s why we have staff that will monitor your networks around the clock. As needed, they can respond to outages and dispatch service technicians. Our on-site teams also do regular maintenance on all our infrastructure to make sure you can trust it to perform as expected. As a shared infrastructure provider, we can accommodate all your vendors, including IoT partners, wireless carriers and more to help your systems work together seamlessly.
How we work with you.
For over 25 years, we’ve been working with customers to build end-to-end communications infrastructure solutions. We’ll work closely with your business to understand your needs and design custom solutions for your unique priorities and challenges. We know the opportunities that a well-designed and maintained network can bring to your organization. That’s why we monitor your network around the clock through our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center. And as you continue to pursue new possibilities, we’ll be here ready to connect you to the technologies and innovations you need to stay ahead.
Let’s talk about your connectivity needs.
Your business is unique—and so are your connectivity needs. With an individualized approach, we’ll show you how our infrastructure solutions will serve you today and prepare you for tomorrow.
1 Accenture, “Upstream Oil and Gas Digital Trends Survey 2019,” 2020
2 Ernst & Young, “How Digitalization in Oil and Gas is Creating Security Risks,” 2019
3 Kimberlite, “Oil & Gas Industry Study,” 2018