- Build a high-speed connection between the main research institute and the research facility at Northwestern University.
- Allow colleagues at separate facilities to collaborate and share data in real time.
- Establish Lurie Children’s Hospital as a world-class research facility with the ability to connect with researchers around the world.
- We built a high-speed dark fiber network to connect the facilities.
- By leveraging our existing network, we were able to find efficiencies and reduce costs.
Jason R. Director, Information Technologies, Lurie Children’s Hospital
Crown Castle agreed to slightly alter the route they were building for another client to accommodate our needs and loop us in. It worked out perfectly.
- Researchers are able to share and transfer extremely large data files and collaborate in real time with colleagues in different locations.
- With a faster, more efficient network, Lurie Children’s Hospital is able to provide better patient care, improve the patient experience and become a world-class research facility.
Let’s talk about your connectivity needs.
Your business is unique—and so are your connectivity needs. With an individualized approach, we’ll show you how our infrastructure solutions will serve you today and prepare you for tomorrow.