Our supplier partners.
We look to partner with companies who share our commitment to honesty, accountability and integrity and who prioritize safety and operational excellence in all that they do. In today's ever-changing environment, we rely on partners who can adapt and grow rapidly to help meet the needs of our customers.
We work with suppliers in the following areas:
- Architecture & Engineering Services
- General Contractors
- Materials & Equipment
- Indirect Services
Learn more about our qualified services and other areas of opportunity.
Supplier diversity matters.
Our Supplier Diversity Program is part of our commitment to the communities we serve. It's made us a stronger company while providing many benefits for the cities and towns where we live and work:
- Provides new opportunities to qualified suppliers.
- Supports the diversity goals of municipalities.
- Utilizes workers who know the community and share its values.
We have a dedicated team that acts as a centralized resource and helps throughout the qualification process. Our team works as a strong advocate for our diverse supplier partners and facilitates introductions to decision makers at our offices around the country.
Brad Ross Vice President Supply Chain
At Crown Castle, we work to bring the world’s most transformative technologies to people and businesses across the country. To do this effectively, it’s vital that we build teams that reflect the vibrancy and diversity of the communities we serve.
We require that our diverse supplier partners are certified by a diversity development council or state or local government agencies.
Some of these organizations include:
- The Small Business Administration
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- US Department of Veteran's Affairs - Center for Verification and Evaluation
Learn more about our Supplier Diversity Program.