How we worked together.
- Collaborated with the Downtown Cleveland Alliance to introduce the “Connections that Matter” Art Box Series—a contest that engaged local artists in the community.
- Local artists submitted work—the winning artwork was used to wrap equipment boxes.
- Boxes became attractive and popular conversation pieces for the community across the downtown area.
- Balanced the needs and interests of the wireless carrier with the various municipal departments, including Engineering Design, Construction Inspection, the Bureau of Sidewalks, Plats & Surveys, and the Historic Landmarks Commission.
What we achieved.
- Network expansion was completed ahead of schedule.
- Art box series has contributed to the culture and vibrancy of the downtown area.