Complementary to fiber, our enterprise-grade Fixed Wireless solution provides high speed broadband internet or ethernet access scaling from 100Mbps to 10Gbps. Using a radio link, the wireless technology connects two fixed locations with line of sight. Whether you need network diversity, connectivity in challenging areas or a temporary line of service, Fixed Wireless gets you up and running.
Learn more about our Fixed Wireless enterprise solution.
Speed-to-market: With a seamless and easy installation, we can turn up a Fixed Wireless link fast—helping scale your network to stay ahead.
Reliability: A proven solution using advanced technologies delivers reliable connectivity with a service level agreement of 99.9% and up to 99.99% when combined with fiber transport.
Diversity: Provides added peace of mind with secondary protection via a physically diverse circuit—it’s a cost-effective way to improve network reliability.
Flexibility: Get temporary lines of service for one-time events or new construction of near-or off-net locations while we build your fiber network.
Single provider: Comprehensive suite of end-to-end solutions to solve all your complex connectivity challenges, and help you build for a smarter tomorrow.
- Businesses seeking an alternative solution to fiber in difficult areas like natural terrain, railroad tracks and rivers.
- Businesses looking to get peace of mind with secondary protection that’s cost-effective.
- Providing a temporary line of service for one-time events or new construction while we build your fiber network.
- Businesses seeking one provider to connect all of their locations.
Our Fixed Wireless enterprise solution supports:
- Bandwidth ranges from 100Mbps to 10Gbps
- Ethernet: E-Line point-to-point delivered over Fixed Wireless
- Internet: dedicated Internet Access over Fixed Wireless
- Microwave: Frequencies/range*
- 6 - 42GHz / 40km
- mmWave: Frequencies/range*
- 60GHz (V) / 500m
- 70 - 80GHz (E) / 8km
*Dependent on region's maximum rate of rainfall
Fixed wireless equipment is small, efficient and has a low visual profile.
- Small and lightweight
- Equipment size ranges from 8”x8”x4” to 24”x24”x15” and weighs from less than 10lbs to 32lbs.
- Silent and low-power
- Passively cooled radios mean you won’t hear or see any cooling units.
- Radios use under 60 watts of power.
- Ability to blend the radios into the existing environment.
- Minimal rooftop footprint with multiple mounting options
- Wall mount: little to no rooftop space needed.
- Non-penetration mount: mounts reside on rubber mats protecting the roof surface; 4’x4’ of roof space is typically required.
- Minimal cabling
- Only requires a fiber jumper and DC power cable.
- Ability to use existing infrastructure
- If you have an existing fiber distribution panel or riser system, you can utilize without significant construction or roof penetration.
- FCC-permitted radios and resilient, carrier-grade equipment
Ethernet and Internet Access can be delivered over Fixed Wireless.
Fixed Wireless is a complementary solution to fiber for businesses used for hard-to-reach areas, network diversity or a temporary line of service while we build your fiber network.
Deploying Fixed Wireless is easier than you think. But there are five important steps to getting you on air the right way starting with determining line of sight, obtaining access and permits, deploying and adjusting equipment and establishing a demarcation point.
Fixed Wireless requires a clear line of sight. We use tools that can help us determine if there are any obstructions to the signal. During our site survey we’ll review your equipment and rooftop requirements using tools to help us determine if there are any obstructions to the signal.
While Fixed Wireless has traditionally been deployed in rural environments, it’s a proven enterprise-grade solution for businesses in urban and suburban areas demanding reliable, high-availability bandwidth.
While our Fixed Wireless solution provides reliable performance comparable to fiber-based solutions, there are a few factors that can affect the availability and quality of your service, including poor weather conditions. We use tools to engineer the link adjusting distance and equipment size to mitigate the rain affects by region.
How we work with you.
For over 25 years, we’ve been working with customers to build end-to-end communications infrastructure solutions. We’ll work closely with your business to understand your needs and design custom solutions for your unique priorities and challenges. We know the opportunities that a well-designed and maintained network can bring to your organization. That’s why we monitor your network around the clock through our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center. And as you continue to pursue new possibilities, we’ll be here ready to connect you to the technologies and innovations you need to stay ahead.
Let’s talk about your connectivity needs.
Your business is unique—and so are your connectivity needs. With an individualized approach, we’ll show you how our infrastructure solutions will serve you today and prepare you for tomorrow.