In order for unWired Broadband to continue providing coverage and capacity to as many communities as possible, they needed:
- An infrastructure solution that would allow them to expand and grow on their terms and on their schedule.
- A flexible agreement—as a comparatively small broadband provider, they couldn’t afford huge capital expenditures.
- A streamlined solution that would allow them to expand on demand and efficiently navigate government and municipal red tape.
- Working closely with unWired Broadband, our custom agreement gave them 40 new tower leases to work with.
- A flexible agreement allows a period of time to set up their equipment and acquire customers before any payments are due, providing them with business terms that meet their model.
- Dedicated personnel who have regional expertise and proprietary tools to help unWired Broadband make the best decisions about future sites, expansion plans, and even assistance identifying and reaching new customers.
- Our experience working with local municipalities and government agencies keeps the process moving without delay.
Kevin M. Vice President of Operations, unWired Broadband
Crown Castle quickly recognized that we were in a growth phase of our business. They identified an opportunity to collaborate with us and have been an active participant in selecting the infrastructure and areas that would best serve our customers.
- As their primary partner, we plan to help unWired Broadband increase their tower portfolio by over 25%—reaching 140 towers by 2019.
- They’re on track to serve 11,000 residential and business customers.
- Optimized internal processes have resulted in more consistent lease agreements, simpler operations, and faster growth.
- They’re ideally positioned to meet emerging demands like 5G.
Let’s talk about your connectivity needs.
Your business is unique—and so are your connectivity needs. With an individualized approach, we’ll show you how our infrastructure solutions will serve you today and prepare you for tomorrow.