Get started now.
A quick and easy process.
Let us know you're ready by completing the form above—we'll send you an email to confirm you're registered.
Once we receive your information, a team member will be in touch to review and execute your agreement and provide next steps.
- While you're waiting, review a sample of our fiber referral agreement and gather key documents to help speed up the process, including direct deposit account information and your organization's W-9.
- Learn about what makes us different.
Why Crown Castle.
- Our fiber network: With approximately 90,000 route miles of fiber and ~37,000 on-net buildings, we’re already where your customers need us to be.
- Expertise: We have 30 years of experience working with partners and helping customers build and maintain fiber across the country.
- Consultation: We take the time to carefully consider all your needs and deliver a solution that opens up new opportunities for you and your customers.
Ready to get started? Register here.
Frequently asked questions.
We know this is a word-of-mouth business, so we wanted to find a way to reward our partners for sharing their connections and making introductions. As a registered partner, you’ll work directly with a member of our team to pass along a lead and we’ll do the rest. Once the fiber deal closes, you’ll receive a one-time commission—simple and easy.
This program is for our fiber solutions business. We love our employees and their families but neither of them is eligible as a partner. Here’s an agreement to walk you through the finer details.
Send your contacts our way if they’re interested in fiber solutions and haven’t purchased anything from us in the past.
Complete the fiber Referral Rewards partner request form here. Once you’re registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email with next steps.
Referral Rewards is a one-time commission for passing along fiber leads that result in closed sales. Our channel partners go through a comprehensive process to become master agents who work with our dedicated internal channel team and earn residual income on deals they work on together.
For each newly installed service with a new customer, you'll receive a one-time payment equivalent to one month of the monthly billed and collected service amount. Work directly with your sales team member to review the particulars of your referral to determine the details of your payment.
Once the referred fiber deal closes, you’ll receive your one-time commission via direct deposit or check depending on your preference.
To complete your registration and earn commission quickly, have your organization’s W-9 and direct deposit information available when your team member reaches out.
No, this program is for new fiber customers only.
We’re really glad that you’re excited to get started, but as we all know new introductions take time. You’ll start earning rewards once a signed fiber deal closes. This can take time, but stay engaged with the team member with whom you're working to see how your lead is progressing.
No, there’s no cost to you and you can make as many introductions as you’d like.
Once you’re registered as a partner, contact the team member with whom you’re connected to provide lead details, and we’ll take it from there.