Our Network Operations Center (NOC) is like nothing else in the industry. It’s a fully staffed, state-of-the-art facility that operates 24/7, so we can manage who is on our sites, monitor what’s going on, and if problems arise—respond quickly.
We manage approximately 40,000 towers and rooftop installations and provide the following services:
Network and systems monitoring:
- Tower lighting systems
- Microwave & backhaul networks
- Power systems
- Hazmat reporting
Round-the-clock network management:
- Disaster preparation & planning
- Incident management & analysis based on FEMA protocols
- Trouble ticket tracking
- Technician and service personnel dispatch
- Escalation and customer notification
Tower NOC support
With our commitment to service, you can count on our tower customer support by calling (800) 788-7011 or emailing NOC.NOC@crowncastle.com.
For small cell solutions
We manage approximately 18,000 small cell nodes and 2,500 access points and provide the following services and solutions:
- Network Management: Our custom-developed Network Management Software (NMS) solution is designed specifically for DAS and Small Cells and provides custom workflows, automated ticketing, extensive knowledge base, vendor-specific trap rules, and alarm management.
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 support with extensive telecom network management expertise.
- A customer portal that provides a real-time topographic view of network alarm and ticket status.
- Standard reporting packages that include MTTR, Uptime, and ticket aging.
- Customizable reports tailored to individual needs.
- NOC management based on ITIL best practices.
- Expertise with all DAS hardware providers: Tyco Electronics, Commscope, BTI, Zinwave, Mobile Access, Powerwave, and Solid.
- Full disaster recovery capability.
Small cell NOC support
For assistance with any small cell network-related issues, call (888) 632-0931 or email SCN.NOC@crowncastle.com.